Friday, June 29, 2012


Hi Friends,
This is my first post and in this I will showcase my work and my experience as a photographer and as a learner. I started clicking pictures with mobile and love to click nature. Then I met one of my senior and introduce me with abstract photography but I didn't get him up to the level. Then I struck with an idea to bought a D-SLR but mom-dad didn't support me then I started teaching students and earn money then after 4 months of hard work finally I bought my first D-SLR. I was so Happy. This was my first step towards my passion.
I feel so proud even today.
Now I am working as a Freelance Photographer and I will make my passion,my profession. My advice to you all, If you have a dream then you must try to full that dream, doesn't matter what could be the result but end of the day you will be satisfied that at least you try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment